Assembling a first aid kit, you need to be aware of the peculiarities of the country and the ways your home away from home.
The traveler kit: what medicines to take with you on vacation
Going on vacation, besides sunscreens should pay special attention to the first aid kit. Indeed, it often happens that travelers are having problems with health. To not have to run the best pharmacy in advance to think about this. Ivona will tell you which medicines you need to take.
What drugs need to have with you?
- If not chronic disease, it is recommended to take the following medications:
- Cure for diarrhoea.
- Remedies for a sore throat and runny nose
- Bactericidal plaster
- Repellent against mosquitoes and ticks
What to take do not need?
- Strong medicines, which contain narcotic substances
- Antibiotics, if they were not prescribed by a doctor
Previously we wrote what diseases are aggravated in the heat.