The state of health emergency in force since march 24, will end on Friday 10th July in the evening to midnight. It details the consequences that this will have on your daily life. france 2
At midnight on Friday 10 July, the twelve strokes of the end of the health emergency will sound. The stages and the tracks will reopen to the public. Until now, the events are held behind closed doors. From Saturday 11 July, they will be able to accommodate up to 5,000 people. The Paris Saint-Germain and As Saint-Étienne will compete Saturday evening in the final of the Coupe de France with their supporters.
The theater can accommodate 5,000 spectators
It is also the time of the recovery for river cruises, but not yet of the sea cruises. In regards to the discos, they remain closed. The theater can accommodate 5,000 spectators after prior declaration. From 11 July, which ended as a ceiling on the price of the masks and of the hydroalcoholic gel. They were previously set at 95 cents for a mask, and 2.64 euros for a 100 ml bottle of gel.
- JT 13h of Friday 10th of July 2020 The integral
The other subjects of JT
- 1 Screening of the coronavirus : the labs are overwhelmed
- 2 Explosion tests of the Covid-19 : “France is not ready” for Jean-Paul Hamon
- 3 part-time Unemployment : the parquet de Paris the investigation of the massive fraud
- 4 Tobacco : purchases of cigarettes limited to the foreign
- 5 Drought : concerns in the East of France
- 6 Agriculture : prison for the illegal construction of a dam
- 7 Campsites : first summer week decisive
- 8 summer Vacation : the great out-cross begins
TGV : what a welcome for the children who are travelling alone this summer ?
- 10 water Activities : call for caution this summer
- 11 sars Coronavirus : traces of the virus detected in the sea ?
- 12 July 14 : caregivers are trained to fight
#OnVousRépond : life masks, precautions… any one know about the coronavirus
- 14 Release on the port of the mask and testing in A the regional press
- 15 In retro : the incredible story of the Loto in France