In the Anniversary of March 22 The most prominent events that occurred on this day in Argentina and around the world:
● 1921. Nino Manfredi, one of the greats of Italian cinema was born. Seen in classics like We loved each other very much s Ugly, dirty and bad. He passed away in 2004.
● 1941. Bruno Janz was born in Zurich. The actor has become one of the most representative German cinemas with films such as American friend s Desire wings, Led by Wim Wenders. In 2004, he took his photo of Hitler in the fall. He passed away in 2019.
● 1948. English composer Andrew Lloyd Webber was born. Renewed of musicals, he composed classics such as Geschristo SuperstarAnd the AvoidAnd the the catsAnd the Phantom of the Opera s Sunset Street.
● 1963. It goes on sale Please please me, The Beatles’ First LP. The bulk of the album was recorded in a single ten-hour session, on February 11th. The band reaches # 1 in sales and becomes an unstoppable Beatlemania in the UK.
● 2013. Pianist and composer Gerardo Gandini dies at the age of 76. He was a student of Alberto Ginastira, and was the pianist of Astor Piazzolla Sextet. In addition, he was the musical director of the Philharmonic Orchestra in Buenos Aires, the musical director of the Colón Theater and the director and founder of the Centro de Experimentación en Ópera y Ballet del Colón. Composed opera The absent city, Based on the novel by Ricardo Biglia. Other business: Variations of an orchestraAnd the The tunesAnd the Studies to describe the moon.
● 2018. Renée Houseman, one of the most extraordinary players in Argentine football history, has died at the age of 64 from tongue cancer. He was born in La Panda, Santiago del Estero province. He came with his family as a child to the city of Pago Belgrano. Although he became a fan of Excursionistas, he played for his classic rival, Defensores de Belgrano, before moving to Huracán. At Globito he was part of the historic champion of 1973. His performance in Huracán led him to play the World Cup in Germany the following year, where he scored three goals. He was part of the 1978 World Champion team and scored in the 6–0 victory over Peru. He also went via River & Independence, as well as Colo Colo de Chile, before retiring with the Excursionistas in 1985.
In addition, it is World Water Day, as ordered by the United Nations.