Exceptionally, the Tour de France takes place in September. Some are forced to follow the race on the radio while others do not hesitate to meet with colleagues to enjoy the show.
This is a somewhat special edition which therefore requires some adjustments. Due to the health crisis affecting the country, the Tour de France takes place for once in September and not during the summer holidays. A hard blow for Freddy Bigot, mechanic but above all a fan of cycling. Stuck in his garage where he has to work, he follows the race on the radio but remains deprived of images. ” It's a little frustrating, ” he says.
Watch the Tour with colleagues
Some refuse to miss such an event and therefore decide to adapt. A materials company has decided to put its activity on hold for a day so that the 80 employees can enjoy the race together. One way to keep a friendly atmosphere and strengthen ties between staff members. ” It's excellent, it would take one like that every 8 days “, quips an employee.
- News report of 19/20 of Friday, September 11, 2020 The integral
The other subjects of the news
- 1 Defense advice: the duration of isolation is reduced to 7 days
- 2 Coronavirus: niches to screen priority people
- 3 Common cold or Covid-19: how to correctly interpret the symptoms?
- 4 Telework: the French save money
- 5 Air transport: companies oppose an environmental tax
- 6 yellow vests: the return of the demonstrators
- 7 Greece: in Lesbos, the exiles do not want a new camp
- 8 Grenoble: Fort Comboire will be able to be renovated
- 9 Paris: diamonds in the spotlight in an incredible exhibition
- 10 Culture: “Musiques en fête” celebrates its 10th anniversary