The 15th stage of the Tour de France between Lyon (Rhône) and the Grand Colombier (Ain) was played behind closed doors on Sunday, September 13. The department of Ain is, in fact, classified in the red zone.
In the breathtaking silence of a pass, Sunday, September 13, the Tour de France passes, to the only noise or almost of the clicking of the derailleurs. The few supporters can hardly believe their ears. The three passes of the 15th stage were not only closed to vehicles, but also to cyclists, and even to pedestrians. The gendarmes repeated the instructions, but they were rarely understood.
“The party is a little less crazy”
“I understand that we do not let motor homes, cars, all that, but that we let pedestrians and cyclists pass, we will never be 50,000 up there , “ says a disappointed amateur. Unsurprisingly, with the passes closed, the public has gathered at the foot of the climbs. However, some have bypassed the roadblocks by mountain bike or on foot. For runners, “the party is a little less crazy” , admits cyclist Benoît Cosnefroy.
- News report of 19/20 of Sunday, September 13, 2020 The integral
The other subjects of the news
- 1 Weather forecast: summer weather throughout France in September
- 2 Coronavirus: should family reunions be limited?
- 3 Covid-19: is the Castex method the right one?
- 4 Coronavirus: how our European neighbors are trying to curb the epidemic
- 5 Coronavirus: airports are hit hard by the crisis
- 6 Jura: the Mont d'Or is back
- 7 Saint-Malo: discovering the fort of La Conchée
- 8 Cinema: Laure Calamy takes the headliner with “Antoinette in the Cévennes”