The matches will be held in two cities.
UEFA are ready to finish the Champions League and the Europa League in the format of the tournament. Matches can be conducted in two cities, the Turkish Istanbul and Gdansk, Poland, where was held the finals of the European Cup, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to the Apostrophe.
Thus, in these cities can take all the matches that was not finished.
UEFA also revealed a tentative schedule of the matches:
- 02-07 Aug. 1/8 finals of the Champions League and LE
- 13-16 Aug. 1/4 finals of CL and LE
- 20-23 Aug. 1/2 finals of CL and LE
- August 27. The Europa League Final
- August 29. The Champions League Final
On 11 may, the leaders of UEFA should hold a meeting with representatives of 55 national associations in a videoconference to discuss options for the schedule.
It is expected that the final schedule will be approved before the end of may.