Evacuation of Ukrainian citizens was to be held on Tuesday, February 11. However, a few hours before departure the Ukrainians announced the postponement of the date without clear details. Today it became known the new date of return home – February 19.
The Minister of health of Ukraine Zoryana Skaletska in the program “Right to rule”.
According to the head of the Ministry, the plane will fly for the Ukrainians on Tuesday, February 18, and come back the next day, February 19. Chinese doctors will examine all of the citizens of Ukraine, and on Board will be allowed only the health of Ukrainians.
Later on Board will be examined by Ukrainian doctors. After arrival in Ukraine, all passengers will immediately be put in a bus and taken to a place where they will be a minimum of 14 days in quarantine.
In Ukraine will come to only those citizens who have no symptoms that are healthy, which will test the Chinese authorities. Will first check the Chinese authorities and only then allow them to release. Then the Ukrainian team of doctors that will be on Board, their check. She will accompany them as on Board will be, and then will stay with them in isolation. Isolation is at least 14 days
In case of detecting someone of Ukrainians in the plane of the symptoms of the disease, it will immediately be taken to hospital. It is still unknown where will be space for quarantine of Ukrainians from China.
What you should know about the 2019 coronavirus-nCoV:
- As of February 14, from viral pneumonia, which has been provoked by a coronavirus, died 1 383 persons. The total number of those infected – more than 64 thousand people worldwide.
- The world health organization declared a global emergency health.
- The presence of an infection in Ukraine suspected, but no one case was not confirmed.
- From the coronavirus die on average 9% of infected.
- Most of the victims were elderly people suffering from other concomitant diseases, such as Parkinson’s or diabetes.
- Travel companies and online agencies have stopped organizing group tours to China.
- The Ukrainian Embassy in China advises to refrain from trips to the country, where raging epidemic.
Myths and truth about coronavirus/Infographic 24 channel
More news regarding the treatment, medicine, nutrition, healthy lifestyle and much more – see Health.