Calcium is one of the most important macronutrients in the human body. With its help and built strong bones and teeth. But the body of people not able to work, so you need to be attentive to your diet and to regularly monitor the level of macronutrients in the blood.
Balanced nutrition and high quality supplements, such as the American calcium will make bones and teeth strong, help to cope with stress and improve health.
Which contains calcium
Leaders in the number of calcium – hard cheese and raw sesame seeds. Plain white seeds contain too little of the macronutrients, you can find raw sesame seeds.
A lot of calcium in digestible form is contained in milk and dairy products. The less the products were subjected to heat treatment, the greater the benefit. Therefore, it is better to prefer pasteurized milk and soft rustic cottage.
Much less calcium in plant foods. Look for it in products such
- the salad
- cauliflower and broccoli;
The calcium content of plant foods also depends on the intensity and duration of heat treatment. In raw fruits and vegetables it more cooked – at least.
One of the best sources of calcium is raw egg shell with lemon juice. To do this, good farm eggs. From the shell, removed the inner film, the remaining product is ground into powder and taken with juice. It’s not the safest way to compensate for the deficiency of macronutrients on the shell there are many pathogenic bacteria. To get rid of them by boiling, but it will reduce the benefits of the product.
What forms of calcium found in supplements
An easy way to fill the body’s need for calcium is to take various supplements. For better digestibility manufacturers produce it in various compounds. Some of them are effective, others have significant flaws:
- Calcium carbonate – the most common form of the element in nature. Ingestion reduces the acidity of the stomach. The main advantage – it is absorbed as much as the body needs.
- Calcium citrate or calcium citrate is the best option for people with low or normal acidity of the stomach. It does not affect acidity, it doesn’t require hydrochloric acid in the process of digestion. Calcium citrate is absorbed better, so you need to follow the recommended dosage.
- Chelate or calcium bisglycinate calcium is a macromineral ions connected with amino acids. This form ensures maximum absorption of calcium without unnecessary chemical reactions. Chelated calcium has no effect on the stomach and does not cause kidney stones kidneys.
- Hydroxyapatite calcium is a special form element that contains phosphorus and other nutrients. It sucks when any acidity, minimally excreted by the kidneys and the most biocompatible with the tissue of the bones. But for the effective operation of hydroxyapatite is necessary to control the phosphorus content. Usually it is easily digested with food and can interfere with the action of additives. You also need to remember that the hydroxyapatite of animal origin that is not suitable for vegetable diet.
To obtain the daily recommended allowance of calcium is easy. Partially it is compensated through a balanced diet, and the rest gets easy with the help of dietary supplements.