Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It is therefore necessary to ensure that it was maximally nutritious. LifeStyle 24 journalists have gathered the most popular recipes for the correct, easy and quick Breakfast.
We offer a few recipes for a quick Breakfast. They are quite simple and easy for those in a hurry in the morning, because the maximum time to prepare such dishes – not more than 20 minutes.
Recipes that can be prepared for Breakfast, quickly and easily
The easiest Breakfast – granola. Depending on the ingredients of the snack should be about an hour. But make it is in advance, the granola lasts for two weeks.
50 grams of dried fruit
800 grams of rolled oats
50 grams chopped nuts
1 table spoon of honey
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
200 grams of grated Apple
Granola – a quick and easy Breakfast
- Combining all the ingredients, the mixture thoroughly mixed and spread on a greased baking sheet, forming the snacks in the form of “sausages”.
- Then the dish should be placed in an oven at a temperature of 150 degrees. The cooking time is 40-50 minutes.
- Break the cooled granola into pieces. In this form it is possible to eat for two weeks.
In the morning is enough to eat a small amount of granola with yogurt, tea or coffee.
Cottage cheese with bananas
Quick and easy Breakfast, which is just five minutes.
100 grams of cottage cheese
1 large banana
1 teaspoon of honey
Cottage cheese with bananas – the option of a light Breakfast
- Pour into a bowl 100 g of cottage cheese.
- Add a teaspoon of honey.
- Slice a large banana in half rings and also put in a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and enjoy a hearty and light meal.
A classic dish for Breakfast that you can try different variations.
6 pieces eggs
200 grams of sour cream
100 milliliters of low-fat cream
60 grams of grated cheese
all the other ingredients to taste
After Breakfast omelet, you will get a power up boost for the day
- Turn on the oven at 180 degrees.
- Break in a bowl six eggs, add to them the sour cream, cream, a pinch of salt, chopped herbs, nutmeg. All this mix thoroughly. Add grated hard cheese.
- Pour the mixture into a greased or butter in a deep pan, put in oven for 20 minutes.
- To vary the omelette, add in it boiled meat, ham or vegetables.