Probably each of us wondered what to cook for dinner. Indeed, on the one hand, we want a long time to Tinker in the kitchen and want a delicious home-cooked meals. Therefore, we offer you recipes that you can prepare dinner very quickly and will enjoy their taste.
If you’re the type who is not always enough time to cook a delicious meal, now you will not be able to use that excuse! After all, the famous English chef proved to prepare a delicious lunch or dinner in just 30 minutes. In its Arsenal a lot of recipes that require neither much time nor special skills of cooking.
Today we are sharing with you the recipes of Jamie Oliver that will save not one VA dinner!
Recipes that you can prepare dinner quickly and easily
Prep time: 15 min Servings: 4
2 medium ripe tomatoes;
200 g ripe cherry tomatoes;
1 medium peeled onion;
1 handful of fresh dill;
1 green pepper;
1 handful fresh mint leaves;
1 large handful black olives, pitted;
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar;
3 tablespoons olive oil;
1 teaspoon dried oregano;
200 g feta cheese.
Recipe of Greek salad for dinner:
1. Cut medium tomato into small slices, and cherry tomatoes cut in half. Put all the tomatoes into a large salad bowl.
2. Slice the onion into thin strips and add to the tomatoes. Cucumber cut into thick slices. Pepper remove seeds and cut into rings and add them to the salad along with the cucumber.
3. Finely chop the dill and most of the mint leaves. Put the chopped herbs in a bowl of salad, then squeeze your handful of olives thus to squeeze out any excess fluid, then also put in the salad.
4. Add a pinch of salt, red vinegar and olive oil. Quickly toss everything together with your hands. Let the salad stand for about minutes so that the vegetables absorbed the additional flavors.
5. Put a large piece of feta cheese and a few olives. Sprinkle oregano and mint leaves, drizzle with olive oil.
Meatballs from Francesca
Cooking time: 30 minutes Servings: 6
What to cook for dinner – recipe meatballs
Ingredients: 500 g of ground beef; 40 g of crushed crackers and a little breading; 30 g of grated cheese; 175 ml milk; 150 ml Extra Virgin olive oil; 800 g of canned tomatoes in own juice; 2 Bay leaves; 2 cloves of garlic (finely grate); 1/2 bunch of parsley (finely chopped); 1 tsp dried oregano; 2 eggs; a pinch of chili pepper.
Recipe meatballs for dinner:
1. Mix all ingredients for meatballs – ground beef, breadcrumbs, grated cheese, milk, garlic, parsley, oregano, eggs and chilli. Add salt and pepper to taste. Divide the meat into small pieces 45 g and roll from them balls. They must be not too dense. Roll meat balls in crushed breadcrumbs.
2. Preheat the oven to 190C. Heat olive oil in a pan and fry it meat balls until brown.
3. Place in a baking tray, add the canned tomatoes, add olive oil, salt and Bay leaves. Bake 30 minutes, every 10 minutes water meatballs sauce. Serve sprinkled with grated cheese.
Baked chicken wings with herbs
Cooking time: 30 minutes Servings: 4-6
What to cook for dinner – recipe zamecnik chicken wings
Ingredients: 1 kg chicken wings without tips 3 tbsp olive oil the juice of half a lemon chopped a few sprigs of thyme, parsley or other greens
Recipe of chicken wings for dinner:
1. Preheat the oven to 220S. Roll wings in mixture of salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice (leave a little). Place wings on a baking sheet, so that between them there was enough space, and send in the oven.
2. Cook 15 minutes, then flip and bake for another 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle wings with chopped herbs and onions, drizzle with lemon juice and serve. Optionally, you can optionally prepare a side dish of potatoes or rice.
Chicken breast with steamed vegetables and potato gratin
Cooking time: 15 minutes Number of servings: 4
What to cook for dinner, recipe chicken breast with potato gratin
Ingredients: 800 g of potatoes; 3 onions; olive oil; 1 chicken bouillon cube; ½ Bunch fresh Basil; 100 ml cream; 30 g Parmesan cheese; 4 chicken Breasts weighing 120 g; a few sprigs of fresh rosemary; 2 slices of bacon; 200 g leeks; 200 g of spinach; 200 g of frozen peas.
The recipe chicken breast with steamed vegetables and potato gratin for dinner:
1. Preheat the oven to the grill mode and boil water. Cut potatoes into thin slices, pour boiling water and leave to stew under the lid for 8-10 minutes.
2. Peel the onion and cut the same as potatoes. Sauté in olive oil the onion along with sea salt, black pepper and bouillon cube. If the onions will burn, add a little water.
3. Put the chicken on a sheet of parchment paper, RUB with salt, pepper and sprinkle with rosemary. Repel breast with a rolling pin.
4. Sauté the chicken in a pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil for 3-4 minutes on each side until Golden brown and cooked.
5. Drain the potatoes, add the onion, stir and put in a baking dish. Pour the cream, sprinkle with grated cheese and place in oven.
6. Leeks cut lengthwise, rinse and finely chop. Simmer with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, stirring constantly. Chop the bacon and add to the chicken, lightly fry.
7. Add spinach and peas to the onion-leek and simmer until the peas are soft. Place the chicken on a cushion of vegetables and serve with potato gratin.
Gratin of zucchini
Cooking time: 30 minutes Servings: 6
What to cook for dinner – recipe zucchini gratins
Ingredients: 2 tbsp duck fat (or olive oil); 3 onions, very finely chopped; 180 g of basmati rice; 7 medium zucchini, finely chopped (you can substitute regular zucchini); 500 ml chicken or vegetable broth; 150 g of hard cheese; sea salt and ground black pepper; olive oil.
Recipe zucchini gratins for dinner:
1. Put on low heat a large frying pan, add duck fat (or olive oil) and some water. When the fat is melted and hot, add the chopped onion and fry until it becomes soft. Meanwhile, rinse rice with cold running water.
2. When the onion is ready , add to the pan of zucchini and rice. Mix well and pour the hot broth. Turn up the heat and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. In the mixture must remain liquid, so if necessary, add a little broth. Remove the pan from heat and add 100 g of grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Grease a baking dish or shallow ceramic casserole. Place in a baking mix so that a large part of the slices of zucchini on top – then the liquid will be less to boil away. Sprinkle with cheese that was left.
4. Put in a preheated oven at 190C, for 20 minutes. Top gratins should be lightly browned and the rice is fully cooked and absorb much of the liquid. Serve with meat or fish and fresh vegetable salad. Optional – sprinkle the top with corn.
Spaghetti and meatballs
Cooking time: 25 minutes Number of servings: 4-6
What to cook for dinner recipe spaghetti and meatballs
Ingredients: 500 g spaghetti; 800 g of canned tomatoes in own juice; 250 g of ground beef; 250 g minced pork; 2 slices of stale bread (pre-peel); a few leaves fresh Basil; 1 sprig fresh rosemary; half dried chili peppers; 1 egg; sea salt and ground black pepper.
The recipe for spaghetti with meatballs for dinner:
1. Chop 2 slices of stale bread to a state of fine crumbs. Chop the Basil leaves and rosemary in a large bowl mix beef and pork mince. Crumble in a dish, the chili pepper, add a raw egg and crumbs of bread. Salt and pepper, all mix well and roll balls with a diameter of 1.5 cm (average, they should get 40 pieces).
2. Put the canned tomatoes in a large pan on a slow fire. In another pan pour a tablespoon of olive oil, put on medium heat and place meatballs, fry them for 5-10 minutes, until Golden brown. Put browned meatballs in the skillet to the sauce, stir, cover and leave to stew until fully cooked meatballs.
3. 10 minutes until cooked meatballs – put spaghetti in boiling salted water and simmer until fully cooked, stirring occasionally. When the spaghetti reaches the “al dente” (left hardish, but not be hard), drain in a colander. Add the pasta to the meatballs in the sauce. Or, put the pasta in deep bowls, top off with the meatballs and pour the sauce, garnish with grated Parmesan cheese, Basil leaves and a few drops of olive oil.
The recipe for spaghetti with meatballs from Jamel Oliver (video)
Pasta with herbs
Cooking time: 15 minutes Number of servings: 4
300 grams spaghetti;
fresh parsley, Basil;
100 grams of grated Parmesan;
8 tbsp. butter;
salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe of pasta with herbs for dinner:
1. Boil spaghetti until al dente (about 7 minutes in boiling water depending on the kind of pasta).
2. While pasta is cooking, break the eggs, add herbs, cheese, spices and mix well.
3. When the pasta is ready, drain and return spaghetti to hot pot. Pour the macaroni and egg mixture, rapidly stir for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the butter and mix again. 4. Optionally, in the paste you can add any ingredients to your taste: tomatoes, shrimps or tuna.