After a day of rest, the Tour de France riders hit the road again. According to the first screening results, no runner has tested positive for Covid-19. France 3
785 tests were carried out on Sunday 13 and Monday 14 September on all the riders but also on the staff members of each of the teams present. They all came back negative, explains Grégory Naboulet from La Tour-du-Pin (Isère), to the relief of everyone but especially the organizers. They are delighted to see that wearing a mask and respecting barrier gestures make it possible to organize a race on the scale of the Tour de France.
Christian Prudhomme is also back on the road, a week after his positive test. 156 runners are present at the start of this 16th stage, 164 kilometers through the massifs of Vercors (Isère) and Chartreuse. This is the first part of an Alpine triptych, because for three days, the road will go up and could seal the fate of this Tour de France, recalls Grégory Naboulet.
- News update of 12/13 of Tuesday, September 15, 2020 The integral
The other subjects of the news
- 1 Coronavirus: the Marseillais expected worse
- 2 Coronavirus: Bordeaux tightens the screw
- 3 Covid-19: Are commercials effective?
- 4 Valéry Giscard d'Estaing hospitalized in Paris
- 5 Doubs: drought transforms landscapes
- 6 Digital: Macron defends 5G against detractors
- 7 Sénart rapist: the trial opens Tuesday, September 15 in Evry
- 8 Consumption: e-commerce continues to grow
- 9 Food donations: associations go through applications
- 10 Mosquitoes: why are they back?
- 11 “The things we say, the things we do”: love as an intrigue