President Luis Abinader received that of the week, a recognition of the hands of the seven private institutions that make up “Compromiso Santiago” for promoting the economic development of Santiago and the Cibao region through a public policy plan.
This recognition highlights the support of the first It is the leader in the design, formulation and transparent monitoring of projects to be implemented in coherence with the Santiago Strategic Agenda, the Regional Development Agenda, the Plan for the Relaunch of the Tobacco Industry and The Free Zones Relaunch Plan, both coordinated by the Minister of Industry, Commerce and MSMEs, Víctor -Ito- Bisonó.
They highlighted the plans and advances in public investment launched by the government for the period 2021-2025, which had been announced by the president at Expocibao 2021.
Leadership
Businessmen valued the strategic leadership and organizational capacity of the President Abinader, for the implementation of projects in Santiago and in the Cibao Region.
Read Also
- Manzanillo Power Plants will cost about US$1,700 million; investment will be from the private sector May 31, 2022
- Volkswagen Passat says goodbye to the US market | FormulaPassion.it Jul 20, 2021
- Republic Bank & Trust in Kentucky names new CEO Sep 15, 2021
- Financial leases have grown 46.2% May 20, 2022
- GDP came in line with BC’s expectations, but market should worsen forecast for 2021, says Campos Neto – ISTOÉ DINHE Sep 1, 2021
- Dordogne: A reward of 5,000 euros offered to find who shot a stork Dec 7, 2022
- Draft UN agreement on biodiversity targets conservation, pollution and finance – ISTOÉ DINHEIRO Jul 12, 2021
