Another consequence of the Covid-19, the Tour de France will take place under high surveillance. The competition will start at the end of the month of August, with health rules drastic.France 2
Runners wearing masks, hydroalcoholic gel for the spectators, the Critérium du Dauphiné took out all the paraphernalia of the anti Covid. The race was launched Wednesday, 12 August, Clermont-Ferrand (Puy-de-Dome). They were numerous, mask on the face, on the side of the road to cheer the departure. But this year, the security measures will spoil a bit the party. Some have made a lot of road, and they are a little disappointed. “My son would have loved to do a selfie with a runner. But hey this is security, first and foremost, we understand, “said a woman in the audience.
Two meters between each member of the audience
The selfies and autographs are prohibited, and spectators are also required to observe two meters of distance between them. Distance also on the podium at the arrival, the joy of the winner is measured. In sum, a dress rehearsal for the Tour de France. The organizers claim that in two weeks, they will be more vigilant even with the riders.
- JT 20h du Wednesday 12 August 2020 full
The other subjects of JT
- 1 Coronavirus : towards a generalization of wearing a mask
- 2 Italy : measures against the Covid bear fruit
Mask : controls are strengthened
- 4 Coronavirus : Olivier Véran is the point on the evolution of the measures
- 5 u.s. Elections : Kamala Harris, the colistière of Joe Biden
- 6 Attack in Niger : the bereaved families of the park Kouré
Economy : the debt of the French companies is increasing
- 8 Challenge of the summer : a vacation club corsica back to life
- 9 Destination France : direction to the resort of Arêches-Beaufort, Savoie