Senior citizens living in housing will be able to leave their homes for the necessary medical checks.
Provincial authorities reported this Wednesday a series of Recommendations For seniors’ institutions that have been added to those established in current protocols.
Measures aimed at preventing and directing measures that favor population health care should be implemented in all nursing homes and persons with disabilities. Seniors may want to try Chelsea Senior Living home or a Medicaid Eligible Assisted Living for they are giving the best safety services to senior citizens most specially during this pandemic.
the main points
- It will be considered Monitoring dental outcomes and / or medical treatment Those that do not exceed 6 hours between departure and entry to the residence (departure per day), and are not considered re-entry.
- In the case of a Scheduled shift And the place of residence has suspected and / or confirmed cases of COVID 19 for residents and / or employees, the shift must be rescheduled until the health authority finishes the outbreak of the institution or investigates the cases
- The Ministry of Health must be notified through the Exit Control and / or Resident Treatment form.
- During the entire departure period the resident and his companion must Use the mask.
- It is recommended Frequent cleaning Hands with soap and water or alcohol (gel or 70%).
- Email for communication with notifications- inquiries: [email protected]
Other current care
As stipulated in the protocol Visits to families of homes for the elderly and people with disabilities, It is necessary for institutions to have a specific, specific and specific space to enter the visit.
In turn, the person receiving the visit must adhere to proper isolation from the rest of the institution and be conditional on all vital safety elements (gel or 70% alcohol, water and soap for hand washing).
In the meantime, the visitor must Temperature control and chin strap use. You can only enter the visiting space unless you are a bedridden or bedridden patient.
You can enter one person per resident and It will stay half an hour.
In order to conduct these meetings, institutions must have 14 days without infection. In the event that suspected or confirmed COVID 196 emerges, visits are suspended.
Of health they also detail that anyone entering to see a resident should be recorded in a daily visit log, which should contain the date and time of the visit; The name, surname, ID of the visitor, the resident, the contact phone number, and a health certificate from the visit (in the first appendix). In addition, a sworn statement by the foundation must be attached daily to the aforementioned record stating that they have no confirmed or suspected residents and / or have symptoms or individuals compatible with COVID-19.
Likewise, these organizations should email a weekly visiting schedule [email protected].