Oscar De La Hoyan was to fight the former freestyle fighter Vitor Belfort.
The millennium one of the most popular boxers in the art Oscar De La Hoyan return to the perimeter has pushed for coronavirus infection.
De La Hoya, 48, said On Instagram after being hospitalized in Los Angeles for the infection, even though he has received a full series of vaccinations.
“I feel bad, bad, bad. I have a covid, my chest doesn’t – I can’t breathe properly,” De La Hoya said in a video he posted on Instagram.
Read Also
- Flu: Why are the French taking so long to get vaccinated this year? Nov 25, 2022
- Coronavirus Russia records record of deaths from covid in 24 hours Aug 26, 2021
- Symptoms of kidney stones that cannot be ignored Jul 27, 2020
- Did the covid passport work? European summer ends with good news Sep 4, 2021
- All Americans, transported from Wuhan, was sent to 14-day quarantine Feb 2, 2020
- Covid, Sileri: “With the next wave 30 thousand possible deaths” Aug 31, 2021
- “Vaccines do not generate viral variants”, the Italian Federation of Doctors debunks the fake news Jul 28, 2021
Also nicknamed “The Golden Boy,” De La Hoyan was scheduled to return to the ring next week and take on a former freestyle wrestler in Los Angeles Vitor Belfortia against.
De La Hoya wrote he was confident that he would be able to return to the ring later this year despite the illness.
De La Hoya, who won a gold medal at the Barcelona Olympics, won the World Championship title in six different weight classes in his professional career that began in 1992. His last match so far ended in a 2008 defeat Manny Pacquiaolle.
