-
Paraguayan Marcelo Pecci. File photo
All the suspects in the murder of Paraguayan anti-drug prosecutor Marcelo Pecci, killed on a Colombian Caribbean beach last month, >They were captured and will be brought to justice On Friday, the president of Colombia, Iván Duque, visited the United States.
“In a job-sharing operation by the Colombian National Police, the Colombian Attorney General’s Office, and also with the collaboration of the Paraguayan authorities, We have captured all those allegedly involved, including the perpetrator, of the murder of prosecutor Marcelo Pecci, Paraguayan prosecutor,” Duque said in a video statement.
Pecci was assassinated on the beach of Barú, very close to Cartagena, on May 10, while enjoying their honeymoon. He had married on April 30 with the journalist Claudia Aguilera, who is married. pregnant.
Read Also
- Stranger Things season 4: the Duffer brothers regret the death of this character Jun 6, 2022
- The goalkeeper missed the most ridiculous year in history. Video Sep 12, 2020
- Shooting at Poland: Watch out for a dated photo of missile debris Nov 16, 2022
- Explosives are a serious complaint against the “Mastershef of Celebrities”: “They cut the return of Martitigi to the point of ill-treatment” – Primicias Ya Mar 19, 2021
- Mustache stick from Gianna Maradona to Alejandro Fantino after he claimed that someone took money from Diego’s account after his death: “How little memory is people?” Feb 8, 2021
- Vera Wang surprises on Instagram by wearing an appearance of 20 to 71 years May 28, 2021
- Overcrowded Bar Emptied | Costa Tropical Gazette News Aug 11, 2021
The 45-year-old prosecutorwas investigating cases of drug trafficking and organized crime. His murder, committed by gunmen who shot at him from jet skis, shocked & oacute; to Paraguayan society.
From the Joint Base Andrews, on the outskirts of Washington, the Colombian president expressed his solidarity with the prosecutor’s family and with the Paraguayan people, and congratulated & gué; The speed with which the authorities acted “to show the world that no one is above the law.”
“This is an intelligence operation, of meticulous work that has allowed us to reach this criminal structure, and these criminals will be made available to a guarantee control judge,” said Duque.
“The evidence available is important, robust. A detailed research investigation has been carried out and I want to congratulate the shared work”, he added.
that the details about the arrests will be made public once the process of legalizing the detentions is finished and they go through the review of the judge.
“We believe that with this important step this horrendous crime will be clarified and all those who participated in it will get what they deserve,” he stressed. Duke.
