The Parisians have obtained their qualification in the semi-final of the Champions League after an improbable reversal of the situation in the end of the match against Atalanta in Bergamo (2-1), Wednesday 12 August. A true relief for the supporters of PSG.franceinfo
In Lisbon, where are the final stages of the Champions League behind closed doors, the PSG has knocked down the Atalanta Bergamo in the quarter-finals in the very end of the match (2-1), Wednesday 12 August. The paris club is thus qualified for the semi-finals of the competition, to the delight of the fans in the streets of the Portuguese capital. “This is incredible. Honestly, I don’t have a word. I didn’t believe ( … ), and We are very proud to reach the last square, “enthuses being a lover of the PSG.
Scenes of jubilation in Paris
After the final whistle, the jubilant has also taken hold of the parisian streets. On the great boulevards of Paris, the atmosphere was festive. Many supporters came out to celebrate. But this atmosphere has mostly switched over in the dying seconds, with these two goals in the final moments. Flares were lit, everyone was in the game, including many cars that klaxonnaient, a provides details on Clement Pravaz, duplex for the journal of 23 hours of franceinfo in Paris.
- The JT 23h of franceinfo Wednesday 12 August 2020 full
The other subjects of JT
Coronavirus : the move towards the use of masks outside
- 2 Coronaviruses : numbers rising ?
- 3 Port of the mask : the sanctions fall
- 4 Coronavirus : the Italian renaissance
- 5 Coronavirus : Wuhan found a normal life
- 6 us Presidential election : the historic choice of Joe Biden
- 7 us Presidential election : the trump democrat Kamala Harris
- 8 United States : new images of the arrest of George Floyd
- 9 Investigation : on the trail of the “killer horses”
Trend : the madness of “sneakers”