Limiting social gatherings is on the cards.
07-17-2021Click
Having suggested that a curfew is being ruled out, the Balearic government is weighing up other options to address the soaring coronavirus incidence. The government is seeking to adopt “effective measures with the least possible impact on economic activity “.
Health minister Patricia Gómez said on Friday that “everything” is being analyzed in order to come up with “effective measures” that are particularly aimed at people between the ages of 16 and 40. The health data reports show that 16-29 and 30- 39 have the highest 14-day incidence rates – respectively 1602.52 and 648.78 as of Friday.
Gomez noted that reducing mobility and limiting the numbers of people who can gather socially are effective. The government is scheduled to announce measures on Friday (July 23), but the announcement is likely to be brought forward.
Read Also
- Exatlón 2020: Gloria Murillo was the second woman eliminated from Titanes, after the surprise victory of Héroes Nov 9, 2020
- Rai appointments: the postponement requested by the M5S suits everyone, especially Mario Draghi Jul 7, 2021
- Meghan Markle : surprise bitch (and fun) for the anniversary of Archie May 9, 2020
- Harry Potter and other content that will no longer be on Netflix in November Oct 31, 2020
- Doubts and little confidence in himself: this was the elimination of Jorge Jiménez in MasterChef Mexico Nov 7, 2020
- 10 things you did not know about Mario Osuna, new reinforcement of America Aug 19, 2021
- What is Hive Social, the new alternative to Twitter? Nov 25, 2022
The nightlife sector, which had been looking forward to an easing of restrictions, will almost certainly be disappointed. Spokesperson for the regional infectious diseases committee, Javier Arranz, has said that an opening of nightlife “is not viable”.
