The Minister said about isolation and home quarantine
Health Minister of Britain and member of the conservative Nadine Dorris said that she was diagnosed with coronavirus. About it reports RBC-Ukraine with reference to the BBC.
After receiving a positive test result, the Minister said that it had taken all recommended precautions and, after discovery, self-isolated at home.
“Public health England has begun detailed tracking of contacts, and the Department and my parliamentary office carefully follow their advice,” said Dorris.
Read Also
- It was not theft: free and with roots, he is arrested for the theft of wood on the property of Angol Dec 10, 2022
- They evaluate the transfer of Bata Villanueva to Argentina Mar 12, 2021
- The Best Online Casino Games to Play for Real Money Apr 9, 2021
- Gianna Maradona called Veronica Ojeda for Digito’s health – NetTV Jan 26, 2021
- Pope Francis suspended all activities due to health reasons Jan 24, 2021
- They recorded the secret behaviors of bees in their hives for the first time: from cleaning habits to cannibalism Mar 18, 2021
- Martin Surya will be the new Minister of Justice – Telam Mar 16, 2021
According to BBC, as of the evening of 10 March, six people died from the virus in the UK. The last person who died was male, aged 80 years.
British General practitioners have warned that they might have to stop the routine techniques for the growth in the number of cases of the coronavirus to “focus on the most ill patients.”
Recall that Turkey said the identification of the country’s first case of coronavirus. Ill man who had previously visited Europe.
Previously, the first case of coronavirus in the country confirmed by the Ministry of health of Jamaica. COVID-19 was detected in women, which is March 4, arrived on the island from the UK. Doctors suspect that the patient was infected while traveling.
